Can someone find me a job buying props for period films? I’m an expert thrifter/decorator from 1960s to early 2000s. Turn this hobby to $$$.
Some things never change.
So what if you texted that girl… You gave in. You are stupid. You are weak. And even weaker when drinking…
She never cared about you. But you get too attached. And that’s the problem. She doesn’t deserve to know you.
Trying to learn a new language is so hard. :/ sighhhhhh
1. If you had to pick one song to listen to for the rest of your life, what would it be?
"Telstar" by The Tornados
2. Any pet peeves?
3. If you could do any drug without any of the negative repercussions associated with it, what would it be?
Acid and listen to a bunch of vinyl
4. What’s your favorite season and why?
Fall: football games and hoodies and campfires
5. Is there any type of food you never get tired of eating?
6. What was the first thing you did when you woke up today?
looked outside and said, “fuck”
7. Is it time?
Time for what exactly? Time for me to go to bed or time for me to drink more?
8. If you could switch places with one person for a week, who would it be?
Jenny Lewis, my icon.
9. What’s your best memory from elementary school?
Playing giant freeze-tag in fourth grade, boys against girls
10. What’s your idea of a perfect vacation?
a little sun, a little rain, some trees, some fresh air
11. If your favorite fictional character showed up at your house RIGHT NOW, what would you have them do?
give me a kiss. i like kisses.
EDIT: I have many favorite fictional characters but the first one I thought of was Hanna from Pretty Little Liars (i’m a sucker for the blondes…)